Day 3 - Eat Reindeer Poop

“In the old days, it was not called the Holiday Season; the Christians called it 'Christmas' and went to church; the Jews called it 'Hanukkah' and went to synagogue; the atheists went to parties and drank. People passing each other on the street would say 'Merry Christmas!' or 'Happy Hanukkah!' or (to the atheists) 'Look out for the wall!” 
― Dave Barry


Today was a day of firsts.  I painted my boys' room.  Finally.  And it turned out wonderful.  I took my youngest boy to Zoo Lights for the first time.  He liked the snakes, in the reptile house.  Kicked off his shoes outside in the FREEZING cold.  And threw up in grandma's car on the ride home.  

I also ate, for the first time ever, Reindeer Poop.  Some lady was passing these out at the zoo, near the reindeer.  How cute is this idea.




All right, maybe it's because I live in a testosterone filled house (I mean seriously, even my dog is male).  I thought this was so cute.  

Anyway, I am finally defrosting.  My nose is seriously clogged with a miserable cold and I need some kleenex, and hot chocolate is calling my name.  So I will say goodnight.  

No comments:

Post a Comment