Day 154 - Discover a New Music Artist

“Life is what you make it. Always has been, always will be.” 
― Eleanor Roosevelt


Music, music played on a radio, was not a big part of my life until I meet my husband.  I grew up on a dairy farm in Wyoming where we never listened and if we did it was country music.  So I am a slow learner when it comes to music and even slower when it comes to remembering band names.   In fact, my friend during college once told me she was listening to Alice Cooper.  I innocently asked who she was.  My friend's face looks like yours probably does right now.

My hubby is really into music and my son is getting into it more.  So I better get on the bandwagon.  Today I am listening to Blues music to see what I think.  I like it.  I can't remember who I just listened to while I was writing this but Three O'clock Blues with B.B. King and Eric Clapton are really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment