Day 177 - Make Beef Gyros

“Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.” 
― Eleanor Roosevelt


Let it be known, I hate to cook.  If I could I would serve cereal for dinner.  But alas, tis not my fate.  Cooking in the crockpot is the easiest thing for me so I'm always on the lookout for a good crockpot recipe.

Today's dinner was Beef Gryros.  My family LOVED them.  OH YEAH!  Sorry, no pics.  But here is the recipe

BEEF GYRO
Meat:
2 lb roast
packet of Montreal Steak Seasoning
2 beef bouillon + 2 C Water
Cook at least 6 hours

Sauce:
1/2 C plain yogurt
1/3 C shredded cucumber (drain excess water)
dill weed
sprinkle of dry italian seasoning
salt & pepper
lemon juice
(I did all this to taste)

Tomatoes
Lettuce
Onion

Chewy Flour Tortilla

No comments:

Post a Comment