Day 120 - Write a Note of Appreciation

“Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” 
― Marcel Proust


I have never written a note of appreciation.  But working on the Good Manners Belt Loop for Scouts, with my boys, shows that I need to be a better example of writing Thank You notes.

Before popping off to the Library for Story Time I wrote a quick note to the librarian we love best.  She makes the Story Time, Book Dudes, and Club Wed. so much fun!  Really, I've tried programs where she is not the one in charge and they are not nearly as engaging and fun for my boys.  We so appreciate this librarian and try to do everything we can when she is involved.

I left the note on the desk in the children's area so it's totally anonymous.  Love this service idea.  I'm going to do this more.

No comments:

Post a Comment