Day 152 - Order from William Sonoma

“One thing life has taught me: if you are interested, you never have to look for new interests. They come to you. When you are genuinely interested in one thing, it will always lead to something else.” 
― Eleanor Roosevelt


I have had a gift card in my wallet for about a year when I stumbled upon something I thought would be so fun to purchase.  I'm not going to say what it is yet, because it will be another first when it comes, but I have never ordered anything from William Sonoma, even though just looking at their cooking products makes me want to learn to cook.

I was going to sign up for a class to make this.  But this is even better because I can make it from home and not have to try to schedule around my husbands work schedule or find a sitter.  And I think I will have my boys help me because it's kind of like science!

Stay Posted.

Updated:  The Mailman just delivered this!

No comments:

Post a Comment