Day 127 - Ski

We got a free pass to ski at Snowbird today, couldn't pass up the opportunity to go, so off we headed.  My son has done the school ski program there so it was nice he could show me where to go and -follow me closely here - teach me how to ski.

He took me on Chickadee a couple run then we headed off.  It wasn't long before we were in a white out.  But there was something surreal about being in the quiet of a chairlift with the snow coming down heavy and seeing the trees and hearing the squirrels chattering and just being with my son.  He is the easiest child to be with.  Not whinny, not needy, so easy going.

It was really fun.  My hubby is a little jealous so we've decided that next January he and I will take Learn to Ski lessons so we can go with the boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment