Month 5 Recap

NEVER BE AFRAID TO TRY SOMETHING NEW.  BECAUSE LIFE GETS ORING WHEN YOU STAY WITHIN THE LIMITS OF WHAT YOU ALREADY KNOW.
-Unknown

I cannot believe it has been 5 months! Last night I watched Call the Midwife, love this show, if you've never seen it watch Season 1.  At the end of the show a lady told Jenny, 'you just keep living till you feel alive.'

That is how I feel now.  Alive.  So alive that I want to help others that are in that dark cloud where you feel like there is no light to be seen, no hope, no dreams.  I do feel alive and it is wonderful.

My favorite firsts this month were Learning to Curl, that was a blast!  Also loved doing the Love Languages quiz with my hubby.  I've got to remember to do that with my boys.   And as always, new places and new food alway make me excited to be alive.  Bryce Canyon and the amazing places we saw in St. George were so fun.  It does make the cold weather a bit harder to bear right now, but Spring is coming and I have so many firsts to try that I'm not as affected by the cold as I normally would be after being in sunshine.

30 more days and I've done a first for 1/2 a year!  THAT is an amazing thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment