Day 124 - Tarot Card Reading

“A man may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on. Ideas have endurance without death.” 
― John F. Kennedy


I'm a bit of a skeptic.  I don't believe that cards or horoscope can tell you very much about your life.  I believe that Heavenly Father has a plan for each of us and if we do our best every day and listen to the Holy Ghost then we usually follow the plan He has in mind for us.  That's good enough for me.

But, it's the end of the day and I haven't done a first so I got online and had a Tarot Card Reading.   Here is what I got:

Today, jenn, you have to be daring! Put yourself in the firing line; speak up; push yourself forward. The union of the High Priestess and the World invites you to put action ahead of thought - to initiate rather than respond. The main theme of your day should be communication, in your relationship and your friendships. Show ‘em what you’re made of! In your active life, “Good things come to those who wait,” is your motto for the day. Without making big waves you’ll progress slowly but steadily, with intelligence and discretion, stimulated by the beneficial combination of the Sun and the High Priestess. Your ability for penetrating analysis, your creative vision and your logical approach will impress your partners and your colleagues. Why not be a little more forthcoming and share your ideas more openly?

Hmmm….I guess Tarot cards just aren't for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment