Day 200 - KICKBOXING

"Whether you think you can or think you can't, either way you are right."
-Henry Ford

I have wanted to try kickboxing since high school.  This morning I woke up and went to the 6:00 am class at UCTC, for their kickboxing class and... IT… WAS… AWESOME!!!

The class felt like one big family.  I walked in (like a deer in the headlights) and they totally welcomed me in.  I felt at home right away.  They were so funny talking to each other I think I laughed the whole time.  Seriously, one big family!

It was a workout, but the hour went so fast and for the whole rest of the day I felt so energized.  I think I've found something that I totally love.   All day I kept thinking about how I wanted to go back.  Such a blast.

By the way, my blue nails match the mat...


Update:  This morning (next day) I woke up and I am sore, in such a good way.


No comments:

Post a Comment