Day 53 - Deep Condition my Hair

“All little girls should be told they are pretty, even if they aren't.” 
― Marilyn Monroe


The winter is wreaking havoc on my hair.  It doesn't help that I wear a hat twice a day.  It's frizzy and static feeling and needing some love.  So today I'm deep conditioning my hair.  If you came to my house right now you'd find me in a lovely shower cap, think 50's style, and comfy clothes and in a minute I'm going to sit down and read a good book!  Ah lovely day.

Later….this shower cap is making my head itchy feeling.  My head feels cold and wet.

Even later….I'm suppose to leave a shower cap on for 6-8 hours with conditioner in my hair.  It's been 3 hours.  I'm going to have to take it off.

WOW!  My hair feels awesome!  It feels so soft and looks so shiny.  The ends feel soft.  How have I never heard of this before?  I'm doing this again next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment