Month 2 Recap

We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.
-Walt Disney 

Two months have passed and I feel so happy.  Some days the new firsts aren't as exciting.  But I have some really fun firsts planned, ones that I would not have thought of doing or acted on before.  Now I don't procrastinate what 'fun' I can have.  I am only dictated by my budget, which makes it fun too, because I am finding A LOT of things you can do for a first time that are free.  Like getting my eyebrows waxed, which I was the most afraid of doing and loved after!

Looking back over the month I have done some really fun things.  A spur of the moment trip to Zions.  Going to the Torchlight Parade at Snowbird.  Sledding down the Snow Rock Slide-total blast!  The Ice Castle, which if you go and find a pair of Oakley black sunglasses frozen in the ice somewhere, they are mine.  

I have discovered the I don't like green smoothies-blah, but I can see how it will help get veggies and fruit into your diet if you don't eat a lot of those things.  And I found Barre3, which I love.  Their workouts work for me, I can squeeze them into my day at weird moments.  

It's been a really fun month.  10 months for this goal and a lifetime to go!  If you have any ideas let me know.


No comments:

Post a Comment