Day 64 - Plank Pose Challenge

“When we least expect it, life sets us a challenge to test our courage and willingness to change; at such a moment, there is no point in pretending that nothing has happened or in saying that we are not yet ready. The challenge will not wait. Life does not look back."
― Paulo Coelho


If you google 'plank pose challenges', you will find 4 minutes plank challenges, 5 minute plank challenges, etc.  I just wanted to see if I could do it for 3 minutes and I'm not going to lie.  OUCH!  My arms are not very strong.  I got so tired and it really didn't help that I was so utterly focused on this that I think I was more aware of every discomfort than if I had been watching tv or reading a book while doing this.

I did it.  But I did have to do a modified plank pose in between.

No comments:

Post a Comment