Month 3 Recap

Wow!  What a month!  This month has been my favorite so far, I think.  I love being able to look back and see everything I've done in a month and this month is full of really fun firsts!

  • Ice Skating Lessons-so fun!
  • Rollerskating-I have never laughed so hard!  My boys were cracking me up.
  • Mom & Tot Swimming Lessons-my little one is still terrified of the water and the pool is so cold we will be waiting till summer to continue lessons.  But it was so nice to have something to do with him!
  • My New Bed & Bedding-I love going to bed at night and I don't want to get out of bed in the morning.  My bed is so pretty looking and sooooo comfortable!  Definitely a highlight.
  • The Athleta Squat Challenge & Walking a Tightrope-so much fun physically!  Loved both of these experiences.
  • Riding Bikes in February-who does't love being able to play in warmer weather.
  • Learning how to Apply Makeup, Finally!
  • Building a Box House for my Son-definately my favorite.  He has loved that house.  Every time he sees a big box he yells 'house'.   This was my favorite for the month.

I love that opportunities come now.  My eyes are more open to the opportunities each day can bring and though the Lord has blessed me so much this month, I am learning that it is the little things that make you the happiest.  Little things where my children or husband are involved are my favorites.  But I also realize how much I need the 'big me thing' to help balance and help me continue learning and pushing myself outside of my comfort zone.  

And even though I am so happy and feel happy, I still do have an occasional bad day.  As a mom that is just going to happen.  As a woman with hormones that is just going to happen.  It is good to know though, that the next day is going to be different and I may wake up with a carry-over grouch, but by the end of the day I'm usually on top again.

No comments:

Post a Comment