Day 221 - Make Lip Scrub

“For Attractive lips, speak words of kindness.
 For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people.
 For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry.
 For beautiful hair, let a child run their fingers through it once a day."

-Audrey Hepburn


Ladies, no one likes to kiss scratchy lips.  You know the kind I'm talking about.  Here is a perfect Lip Scrub, and it totally works.  Not that my lips are scratchy or gross, but sometimes I feel like they are not as smooth as I would like them to be.  So when I saw this scrub I thought, "I have to try this."


1 Tube soft lips chapstick (if you don’t have chapstick on hand use A&D ointment or coconut oil)1/4 Teaspoon Sugar
a couple drops olive oil
Directions:
Empty the chapstick into a small bowl add sugar and olive oil and mix well.
Roll down chapstick container and refill with mixture.
Apply chapstick in circular motion all over your lips. Wipe excess sugar and enjoy baby soft lips. ( I buy the two pack of soft lips so that I can apply the non-sugar one after my exfoliation)


I did not have chapstick on hand so I used coconut oil and it worked just fine.  Loving my coconut oil this summer.    What with my Lemon Body Scrub I made and now this.  I'm going to me one smooth chick.

I totally think I'm going to make some for my sisters to give it a try.  


No comments:

Post a Comment