Day 244 - Horseback Riding

"We carry all the power we need inside ourselves already.  We have the power to imagine better."
-J.K. Rowling

My friend has found her passion.  She says it only took her 30 years to get it, but she got it.  Her passion is horses and today she shared her passion with me.  It was so much fun, and so scary for me, which is odd because as a girl my favorite movie was "Man from Snowy River" and I wished every birthday and every wishbone that my sisters and I broke, that I could have horses of my own.  Now I'm just plain terrified of them.  They are huge, and I don't feel like I have control when I am on them, which I'm sure they sense.

Since I'm such a coward my friend walked me around, which was super nice!  And yes, she looks beautiful while I look like a sweaty mess.  I am not photogenic!


No comments:

Post a Comment