Day 100 - Give Bread to a Neighbor

“Good bread is the most fundamentally satisfying of all foods; and good bread with fresh butter, the greatest of feasts.” 
― James Beard


Bread is my favorite food of all time.  Warm bread with butter is I've died and gone to heaven.  I needed a service first.  I have a hard time going to people's houses to take dinner or anything.  I'm uncomfortable around people, (I'm getting better), and I'm so private I feel like I'm sticking my nose in their business when I go.  I know, weird.  There is no logic to this.

Today I went to Great Harvest and bought 2 loaves of bread, first thing in the morning.  Then I kept them in the car and as I thought of someone I gave.  Ran into the missionaries at the grocery store, and their cart looked so empty it made me hungry.  They got a loaf.  Then I dropped of the other loaf at someone's house, she wasn't there.  Maybe I'll just drop loaves off on people's door and not even knock.

No comments:

Post a Comment