Day 112 - Attend a Sneak Peek


We went to my first Sneak Peek ever-The new aquarium in Draper.  I was not really impressed.  To me a sneak peek means everything is ready, come see what you think.  This was walking past one empty aquarium after another with my boys saying what's in here?  The Shark tunnel was cool, but it was closed at one end so it was bottlenecked, very cool though.  The rope bride in the tropical area was cool and the frogs are always cool.  But again, all the animals weren't there so it was a little disappointing.  The penguins were cool, they just look so funny hopping around.  They remind me of toddlers when they run or jump.

It was ok.  They still had a lot of construction workers there and there is still a lot to get done, at least it looks to me like there is a lot.  I don't know how they plan on opening up next week, but the aquarium has had problems from day one, which is unfortunate.

No comments:

Post a Comment