Day 94 - MercoLoco Box

I got a free Mercoloco box in the mail today.  Honestly, I'm glad I didn't have to pay for it because I would have been really disappointed.  However, I am not much of a shopper and super picky so take that into consideration.

I got some gluten free-nut free-dairy free brownies, which will be a first for me to try.  I got some awesome smelling baby soap and some skin care from Raziehs, which will also be a first for me.  So I am excited that a first is going to deliver more firsts for me this week.  Which is really good because today I was thinking, "what am I going to do this month for some firsts?"  Seriously, the whole calendar was staring me in the face.  Large and Empty!  But wa-la.  A first came along and now I have two more first to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment