Day 95 - No Sweets for a Whole Day

The more you eat, the less flavor; the less you eat, the more flavor. 
~Chinese Proverb

We are major sugar eaters, which is really bad.  So today we set a goal to see if we could go a week without sugar.  Then we decided we better see if we can just get through one day.  Today is the day.

Later:  Sugar craving.  Ate some dried fruit instead.  Actually feel satisfied.

Even Later:  Really craving sugar.  Tried some bread with butter.

So, I gave up at 6 and had some chocolate M&M's.  I think just the thought that I couldn't have chocolate, or rather anything sweet, caused me to really over eat.  I think that if you just eat what you crave instead of trying to 'fill' the craving with other things, you actually eat less.  Anyway, I really overate today trying to stay away from sweets.



No comments:

Post a Comment