Day 14 - Set up a Facebook Page


“Distracted from distraction by distraction” 
― T.S. Eliot


This is one I'm not really sure about.  I've never been a fan of Facebook or Instagram or any social networking sites.  I'm pretty old school...I think you should talk to your friends on the phone or face to face.  Which those that know me will laugh at, because they know I'm a bit of an introvert hermit.

Anyway, I signed up.  Got onto my facebook page....and don't know what I'm doing.  I was already 'friended', so I guess that's good.  But, I really don't know what I'm doing with it.  So if anyone has any suggestions or helps I'll be glad to take them.  I honestly don't think I'll use it very much.  A blog is about as much social media as I really feel comfortable with.  But in an effort to try something new, I will try to update it and get more comfortable with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment