Day 9 - Attend a Non-Work Related Christmas Party


"Every day do something that scares you."
-Eleanor Roosevelt

Tonight I went to my first ever, non work related Christmas Party.  One of my husband's friends invited us to their annual Christmas Party and it was a blast.  We knew...not a soul. In fact, we didn't even know the wife's name until we got there.  Is that kind of like crashing a Christmas Party?

It was so fun.  We got to meet people we never would have meet before.  The kids were so nice!  They jumped right in and welcomed my boys and played with them.  The adults were really nice -just don't ask me their names because I didn't learn a single name.  We just talked like we were old friends.  It was something totally out of my comfort zone!  and it was a blast.

They had this Santa come...let me just say, this guy was amazing!!!  He looked like what I picture Santa to look like.  He was funny.  He got the kids excited and talking to him.  He made balloon hats, animals, etc.  (something I totally want to learn to do this year).  Gave the kids presents.  He was AMAZING!!

I wish my pictures of him turned out, but alas, my phone died...

Anyway, it was so much fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment