Day 8 - Analyze a Dream

A dream which is not interpreted is like a letter which is not read
-The Talmud

“The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” 
― Eleanor Roosevelt



My husband and I have been having really weird dreams lately.  The bizarre ones that wake you up at night.  I've never interpreted a dream before, but I thought why not try it and see if dreams really do relate (subconsciously) to what is happening in your life.

The results:  I guess my husband and I both feel a little lost right now and not really sure of where our life is going to take us.  

Anyway, I don't know that I'll try to interpret anymore dreams, but it was kind of fun.  I don't know that I really put a lot of stock into dreams.  I do love that ones that are so good that when you wake up in the morning the happy feeling stays with you all day.  Or the dreams where you are running so fast it's like you are flying. Love those dreams!




No comments:

Post a Comment