Day 6 - Build a House of Cards


“Create with the heart; build with the mind.” 
― Criss Jami


My boys love the Brady Bunch.  Not the "love" episodes, as they call them, but the ones where the kids are doing something.  Last night they were watching an episode where the kids build a house of cards as a contest.  The first team to knock the house over lost.

The house was huge!  I swear it was as tall as the kids and that got me thinking, "I wonder how hard it would be to build a house of cards?"  I've always wanted to try and never have.  So today I built one.

All I will say is...one false move and they all come down.   And you won't believe how your hands shake!




Ta Da!

It doesn't compare with the gigantic house of cards on the Brady Bunch, but I'm pretty proud of my little 'house'.  It took me several tries.


No comments:

Post a Comment