Day 18 - Play Angry Birds Go

“In real life, you don't get a reset, and you don't get extra lives, and I got the crap pounded out of me.” 
― Rachel Caine,


LOVE this quote.  It so makes me laugh.

My boys downloaded this game and I've seen them playing it, but today my middle son taught me how to play.  I'm not very good.  It is really fun though, and I love the other Angry Birds games so it stands to reason I would like this one too.  Think Mario Cart, but with a pink bird driving a wooden car.

I've read that more women need to become computer programmers because their brains actually work better at figuring out how to program things than men.  Most computer programs are designed by men, therefore males have an easier time figuring games out that females.

Hmmm, future school degree?

No comments:

Post a Comment